PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support) Recertification:
The PALS Recertification course, also commonly referred to as PALS Update, Renewal or Recert has been updated to reflect the new science with the current American Heart Association Guidelines, emphasizing the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills and recognition and treatment of critically ill children and infants or interventions for those already in cardiac or respiratory arrest.
- Hands-on format is utilized to reinforce skills proficiency
- Learning stations for skills practice and while encouraging active participation in scenarios
- The course includes treatment prior to, during and beyond the first few several minutes during of an emergency clinical situation
- Students will review current guidelines and gain knowledge and skills to better recognize and prevent common underlying causes of injuries and emergencies requiring intervention.
- Verify skills for 1 and 2-rescuer CPR and the use of an AED with infants and children
- Basic and advanced airway management
- Initiation of advanced resuscitation with airway devices and ventilation, vascular access (IV/IO), fluid and medication therapy and identification and treatment of various rhythm disturbances, including electrical therapy
- Assessment and treatment of children and infants who are at risk for clinical deterioration and cardio-pulmonary arrest
- Systematic approach for pediatric assessment for shock, respiratory and arrhythmias
- Team dynamics
- PALS Study Guide
- This American Heart Association authorized course is designed for respiratory therapists, physicians, nurses, paramedics and others who care for children and infants in acute care settings.
- This course is for those who have a current card. If your card is expired, please enroll for the PALS Certification or the PALS Online & Skills Session course.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Continuing Education Certificate included at no extra charge - BRN/BVNPT, CECBEMS
Receive all of the above on the same day!
Can I take BLS on the same day as PALS?
My PALS card expired. Can I still take the renewal class?
Contact us by email and let us know your card expiration date, your profession, and specialty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19, are you teaching virtually or offering online classes?
Although we do offer other classes virtually, the AHA requires that CPR/BLS, ACLS, and PALS students come into our facility to perform hands-on skills in the classroom. Students have two options: 1. Traditional classroom course. 2. Complete the online course and exam, then come in for the skills session.
Schedule and Registration
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below:
$140.00 – Classroom Recertification Course
Includes 2 year certification card and Certificate of Continuing Education $20 $30 $40 Deals $20.00 Discount – from your second course $30.00 Discount – from your third course $40.00 Discount – from your fourth course DETAILS: Register within 1 year *CPR/BLS, NRP, IV Therapy, MAB & online courses not applicable Enter promocode “203040deal” when registering Discounts applied at class