- The ECG/EKG Dysrhythmia Interpretation Course is a classroom-based, Instructor-led dysrhythmia recognition course designed to improve electrocardiogram (ECG) interpretation skills and pharmacology knowledge for treating cardiovascular emergencies. ECG & Pharmacology contains two modules, ECG is the first and primary module for the course, followed by Pharmacology, which cover the medications utilized in treating ECG arrhythmias.
- Heart anatomy
- Basic electrophysiology
- Normal ECG measurements
- Arrhythmia recognition and causes, including all heart blocks and life-threatening rhythms
- Basic arrhythmias Pharmacology
- Basic ACLS drugs and usage
- Drugs, doses and routes of administration during cardiovascular emergencies
- Integrating basic drug pharmacology into ACLS algorithms
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- This course is for healthcare professionals who participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest or other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units such as physicians, nurses, paramedics, and others who require this specialized knowledge for their job.
- Potential candidates for employment as an ECG Monitor Technician and/or ECG Technician
- Nurses and nursing students
- EMT’s and EMT students
- Paramedic and Paramedic students
- Healthcare Providers who wish to strengthen their ECG skills
- ACLS and/or PALS students as a pre-course option who complete the pre-course self-assessment and find they need to improve their knowledge.
Certificate of Completion
Continuing Education Hours – BRN/BVNPT approved for Healthcare Providers
Receive all of the above on the same day!
$120 – Classroom course
Includes Certificate of Continuing Education
$20 $30 $40 Deals:
$20.00 Discount – from your second course
$30.00 Discount – from your third course
$40.00 Discount – from your fourth course
Register within 1 year
*CPR/BLS, NRP, IV Therapy, MAB & online courses not applicable
Enter promocode “203040deal” when registering
Discounts applied at class