CPR/BLS (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation/Basic Life Support) Certification:
The BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR course teaches the skills of CPR for victims of all ages (including ventilation with a barrier device, and oxygen), use of an AED on adults and children, and relief of FBAO in responsive and non-responsive victims.
The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Course is designed to provide a variety of professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide high-quality CPR, use an AED and also an effective manner in providing relief of choking. This AHA Approved course emphasizes CPR skills for victims of all ages and includes ventilation with a barrier device and oxygen, along with the use of an AED and relief of airway obstruction in responsive and non-responsive victims.
- The new science in basic life support, reflecting from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Critical concepts with high-quality CPR.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- The AHA Chain of Survival.
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques.
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant.
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant.
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant.
- Compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place.
- CPR with an advanced airway.
- CPR – BLS Study Guide
This course is for professionals who need to learn to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of settings.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Receive all of the above on the same day!
Schedule and Registration
$65 – Online Course & Skills Session
Includes 2 year certification card
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below: