CPR/BLS (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation/Basic Life Support) Recertification:
The AHA’s BLS Provider Course reflects science and education from the current Guidelines Update for CPR and ECC. It teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both prehospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on high-quality CPR and team dynamics.
In this Instructor-led course, students participate in simulated clinical scenarios and learning stations. Students work with an AHA BLS Instructor to complete BLS skills practice and skills testing. Students also complete a written exam.
The AHA’s BLS Course provides the foundation for saving lives from cardiac arrest. It teaches both single-rescuer and team basic life support skills for application in both pre-hospital and in-facility environments, with a focus on high-quality CPR and team dynamics.
- The updated basic life support science reflecting from the current American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Critical concepts related to high-quality CPR and the Chain of Survival.
- 1 and 2 Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- Rescue breathing and techniques for adult, child and infant.
- Choking relief for adults, children and infants.
- Bag-mask (BVM) techniques for all age groups.
- Compression/ventilation rate and ratio with and without an advanced airway in place.
- CPR – BLS Study Guide
- This course is for professionals who need to learn to perform high quality CPR and other related lifesaving skills, in a variety of settings.
- This course is for those who have a current card. If your card is expired, please enroll for the BLS Certification or the BLS Online & Skills Session course.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Receive all of the above on the same day!
I don’t have a BLS/CPR card. Which class should I take?
My CPR/BLS card expired. Can I still take the renewal class?
Contact us by email and let us know your card expiration date, your profession, and specialty: email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, are you teaching virtually or offering online classes?
Although we do offer other classes virtually, the AHA requires that CPR/BLS students come into our facility to perform hands-on skills in the classroom. Students have two options: 1. Traditional classroom course. 2. Complete the online course and exam, then come in for the skills session.
Schedule and Registration
$50 – Classroom Recertification Course
Includes 2 year certification card