PALS CoursesAmerican Heart Association Healthcare Provider Authorized Course
PALS Online & Skills
Group of 2 to 4: $20 discount for each student. Enter Promo Code “GROUP-COVID“
The PALS course gives healthcare professionals the knowledge and skills to better recognize and treat critically ill infants and children. The course uses a scenario-based, team approach to teach pediatric emergency management of pediatric patients approaching or already in respiratory or cardiac arrest.
- The course covers treatment beyond the first few minutes of an emergency
- Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active participation
- Hands-on format reinforces skills proficiency
- Upon completion of this PALS class the health care provider will be able to understand how to recognize and prevent the common causes of pediatric injuries and emergencies that require resuscitation. You’ll understand how to recognize respiratory failure, shock, and cardiac arrest and initiate advanced resuscitation with airway and ventilation control, vascular access, fluid and medication therapy and identify and treat rhythm disturbances.
- Recognition and treatment of infants and children at risk for cardio-pulmonary arrest
- The systematic approach to pediatric assessment
- Effective respiratory management
- Validate skills for 1 and 2-person CPR and AED skills for infant and child
- Defibrillation and synchronized cardioversion
- Intraosseous access and fluid bolus administration
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
- PALS Study Guide
- For healthcare providers who initiate and direct advanced life support in pediatric emergencies. For students seeking first-time or Recertification credentialed PALS training.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Continuing Education Certificate included at no extra charge - BRN/BVNPT, CECBEMS
Receive all of the above on the same day!
Can I take BLS on the same day as PALS?
My PALS card expired. Can I still take the renewal class?
Contact us by email and let us know your card expiration date, your profession, and specialty: email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, are you teaching virtually or offering online classes?
Although we do offer other classes virtually, the AHA requires that CPR/BLS, ACLS, and PALS students come into our facility to perform hands-on skills in the classroom. Students have two options: 1. Traditional classroom course. 2. Complete the online course and exam, then come in for the skills session.
PALS Online & Skills
- mercedes m.
Excellent place to learn no matter what age you are , knowledgable, very patient and given teachers toward their students, making sure every single of us learn the lessons to serve efficiently our patients at our present or future jobs. I appreciate their compromise with us. - 10/24/2018
- Dennis K.
I've been going here for years. This is definitely the lowest stress BLS, ACLS, and PALS that I've ever taken. I highly recommend them. Even if you are the only person scheduled for a class, they will still have it for you. They offer all the classes you need. Check out their website. - 11/03/2019