ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) Certification Course is an advanced course with a focus and emphasis on team dynamics, emergency interventions, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. This course also covers related pharmacology and airway management.
- Skills are taught in group sessions and smaller, group learning and testing stations with case-based scenarios
- Learning stations for practice of essential skills are simulated with clinical scenarios that encourage active participation
- Skills proficiency is reinforced with hands-on format
- Current American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care and key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the newer Guidelines
- Basic life support skills (CPR), including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device (BVM) and also the use of an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia and tacky arrhythmias
- Airway management: basic and advanced procedures
- Pharmacology related to life saving measures
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (acute angina, ACS) and stroke (CVA)
- Effective resuscitation team communication as a team member and team leader
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- ACLS Study Guide
- This American Heart Association (AHA) approved course is intended for nurses, physicians and other healthcare professionals and students who plan to or actively participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies, including personnel in emergency response (EMS), emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care settings
- Students seeking first-time credentialed ACLS certification who plan to care for adults in the acute care setting.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Continuing Education Certificate included at no extra charge - BRN/BVNPT, CECBEMS
Receive all of the above on the same day!
Can I take BLS on the same day as ACLS?
Yes. When enrolling for ACLS, you may choose to add BLS.
My ACLS card expired. Can I still take the renewal class?
Contact us by email and let us know your card expiration date, your profession, and specialty: email@example.com
Due to COVID-19, are you teaching virtually or offering online classes?
Although we do offer other classes virtually, the AHA requires that CPR/BLS, ACLS, and PALS students come into our facility to perform hands-on skills in the classroom. Students have two options: 1. Traditional classroom course. 2. Complete the online course and exam, then come in for the skills session.
Schedule and Registration
$160.00 – Classroom Certification Course
Includes 2 year certification card and Certificate of Continuing Education
$20 $30 $40 Deals:
$20.00 Discount – from your second course
$30.00 Discount – from your third course
$40.00 Discount – from your fourth course
Register within 1 year
*CPR/BLS, NRP, IV Therapy, MAB & online courses not applicable
Enter promocode “203040deal” when registering
Discounts applied at class
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below: