The ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) Recertification Course, also known as ACLS Renewal, Update or Recert has been updated to reflect new science in the current American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (current AHA Guidelines for CPR and ECC). This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR. This course emphasizes emergency interventions, team dynamics, emergency algorithms, post-cardiac-arrest care, systems of care, airway management and related pharmacology.
- Learning stations for practice of essential skills are simulated with clinical scenarios that encourage active participation
- Skills are practiced in group sessions
- Hands-on format reinforces skills proficiency with testing in case-based scenarios
- American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care and important changes in advanced cardiovascular life support (ACLS), reflecting the newer current Guidelines
- Basic life support skills (CPR/BLS), in include chest compressions, use of the bag-mask device (BVM) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Airway management – basic and advanced procedures
- Early recognition and management of respiratory and cardiac arrest scenarios, and also peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic tachycardias and bradycardia
- Pharmacology related to ACLS algorithms
- Acute coronary syndromes (ACS, acute angina) and stroke (CVA) recognition and management
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
- Effective Team Dynamics
- ACLS Study Guide
- This American Heart Association (AHA) authorized class is designed primarily for physicians, nurses, respiratory therapists and other emergency response providers who participate in emergency situations related to the management of cardiopulmonary arrest, caring for patients in intensive care, critical care settings and the emergency room.
- This ACLS Recertification course is for those who have a current card. If your card is expired, please register for the ACLS Certification or the ACLS Online & Skills Session course.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Continuing Education Certificate included at no extra charge - BRN/BVNPT, CECBEMS
Receive all of the above on the same day!
Can I take BLS on the same day as ACLS?
Yes. When enrolling for ACLS, you may choose to add BLS.
My ACLS card expired. Can I still take the renewal class?
Contact us by email and let us know your card expiration date, your profession, and specialty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19, are you teaching virtually or offering online classes?
Although we do offer other classes virtually, the AHA requires that CPR/BLS, ACLS, and PALS students come into our facility to perform hands-on skills in the classroom. Students have two options: 1. Traditional classroom course. 2. Complete the online course and exam, then come in for the skills session.
Schedule and Registration
$140.00 – Classroom Recertification Course
Includes 2 year certification card and Certificate of Continuing Education
$20 $30 $40 Deals
$20.00 Discount – from your second course
$30.00 Discount – from your third course
$40.00 Discount – from your fourth course
Register within 1 year
*CPR/BLS, NRP, IV Therapy, MAB & online courses not applicable
Enter promocode “203040deal” when registering
Discounts applied at class
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below: