EKG Monitor Technician National Certification ProgramNHA (National Healthcareer Association) & NCCT (National Center of Competency Testing) Approved Certification Course
EKG Monitor Technician National Certification Class
Traditional Classroom (at our center)
EKG Monitor Technician National Certification Program
Day 1 & 2: Virtual Classroom (online)
Day 3: Our Location
Learn & Earn!
BEST pass rate: Our pass rate= >95%. National pass rate=73%
Upon completion, you will become a Nationally Certified EKG Technician and may choose from the following careers:
ECG/EKG Monitor Technician
12 Lead ECG/EKG Technician
Holter Monitor Technician/Exercise Stress Test Technician
Telemetry Unit Secretary
- Our EKG Technician Training School will prepare and authorize you to take the NHA (National Healthcareer Association) & NCCT (National Center for Competency Testing) National ECG/EKG Certification Examination.
- You will become a Certified EKG Technician (CET) on the third day of class after taking the test at our facility.
- Patient Assessment, Preparation, Documentation
- EKG Placement Techniques
- EKG Recording and Interpretation
- EKG Troubleshooting and Maintenance
- Medical terminology
- Heart anatomy, physiology and conduction
- Heart rhythm recognition, interpretation and interventions
- Patient preparation, assessments and vital signs
- Proper documentation
- ECG procedures
- 12 Lead EKG placement techniques, troubleshooting, interpretation
- Inspect and calculate the waveforms of a cardiac cycle for symmetry, direction, amplitude, rhythm and rate
- Students will perform a minimum of 10 hands-on live EKG procedures
- High school graduates aspiring to enter the healthcare field
- Laypersons and future healthcare providers aspiring to work in hospitals and other healthcare facilities
- EMT’S and other healthcare professionals planning to work in an acute care facility
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Three (3) consecutive days; 8-10 hours each day
EKG Monitor Technician Program Certificate of Completion
EKG Monitor Technician National Certification
Continuing Education Certificate included at no extra charge
Receive all of the above on the third day of class!
Our students have the BEST pass rate!
- $800 (all material included) – Promotional Discounted Rate
- Enter Promo Code “TechPromo” during registration for the discounted rate of $800 (Regular Price: $900)
- Only a $200 deposit is required to reserve your seat, remaining balance due at class
- Includes access to online study/review material, online practice exams
- Includes national certification testing fee
- $50 discount for each student for your group of 2 or more for this course. Promo Code: GROUP
- San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, California: 10200 Sepulveda Blvd #160, Mission Hills, CA 91345
Schedules & Registration
Note: we also offer this class in a virtual classroom (Day 1: virtual. Day 2: virtual. Day 3: students come to our location for review and testing). Details and schedule for virtual class: https://calmedtrainingcenter.enrollware.com/schedule#ct250626
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below:
- Fermin A.
Venue and class size is very conducive for learning. Excellent materials for audio-visual and book learners. High professionalism of instructors. I just did my IV therapy and Blood Withdrawal Training with them and I am coming back on January 2019 for ACLS Training and certification. More power to my instructor and thank you! - 8/03/2019
- Dennis K.
I've been going here for years. This is definitely the lowest stress BLS, ACLS, and PALS that I've ever taken. I highly recommend them. Even if you are the only person scheduled for a class, they will still have it for you. They offer all the classes you need. Check out their website. - 11/03/2019
- Salvador H.
Great experience. David made the class light and entertaining. He was able to cater to everyone's level of ecg knowledge. He even took some time to explain some rhythms to a participant of the class who was not familiar with them. I would gladly repeat the course with them again. - 3/03/2020