This course has been designed to teach an evidence-based approach to resuscitation of the newborn. The causes, prevention, and management of mild to severe neonatal asphyxia are carefully explained so that health professionals may develop optimal knowledge and skill in resuscitation.
- Upon completion of this NRP class the healthcare provider will be able to understand how to recognize and prevent the common causes of neonatal emergencies that require resuscitation. You’ll understand how to recognize respiratory failure and initiate advanced resuscitation with airway and ventilation control, vascular access, as well as fluid and medication therapy.
- New 7th Edition NRP online course with simulations followed by online exam: 50 questions, which are based on content from all lessons. Not only are there fewer total questions, but the number of questions are proportional to the material covered in the textbook
- Prior to the skills session, students are now required to purchase and complete the online session (link is below for Step 1)
- Skills Session with an instructor after completion of the online exam
- The NRP for Healthcare Provider course is intended for participants who provide health care to newborn patients, including but not limited to Physicians, Nurses, EMT’s, Nursing or EMT Students, Paramedics, Respiratory Therapists, Physical Therapists, Firefighters and other Healthcare Providers.
NRP course certification card authorized by the American Heart Association & American Academy of Pediatrics, valid for two years.
Certificate of Continuing Education
Receive all of the above on the same day!
Step 1 – eLearning (purchase separately through HealthStream)
Step 2 – Skills Session $80
Includes 2 year certification card and Certificate of Continuing Education
Schedules & Registration
TO REGISTER, SELECT YOUR CLASS TIME BELOW:
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below: