CPR/BLS CoursesAmerican Heart Association Healthcare Provider Authorized Course
CPR/BLS Online/Skills Session
- The Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Providers Classroom Course is designed to provide a wide variety of healthcare professionals the ability to recognize several life-threatening emergencies, provide CPR, use an AED, and relieve choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. The BLS for Healthcare Provider CPR course teaches the skills of CPR for victims of all ages (including ventilation with a barrier device, and oxygen), use of an AED on adults and children, and relief of FBAO in responsive and non-responsive victims.
- Key changes in basic life support, reflecting the new science from the 2015 American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- Critical concepts of high-quality CPR.
- The American Heart Association Chain of Survival.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- Differences between adult, child and infant rescue techniques.
- Bag-mask techniques for adult, child and infant.
- Rescue breathing for adult, child and infant.
- Relief of choking for adult, child and infant.
- CPR with an advanced airway.
- Compression/ventilation rate and ratio for a patient who has an advanced airway in place.
- CPR – BLS Study Guide
- This course is for healthcare professionals who need to know how to perform CPR, as well as other lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of in-hospital and out-of-hospital settings.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Receive all of the above on the same day!
- mercedes m.
Excellent place to learn no matter what age you are , knowledgable, very patient and given teachers toward their students, making sure every single of us learn the lessons to serve efficiently our patients at our present or future jobs. I appreciate their compromise with us. - 10/24/2018