ACLS CoursesAmerican Heart Association Healthcare Provider Authorized Course
ACLS Online & Skills
Group of 2 to 4: $20 discount for each student. Enter Promo Code “GROUP-COVID“
ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support) is an advanced course that highlights the importance of team dynamics and communication, systems of care and immediate post-cardiac-arrest care. It also covers airway management and related pharmacology.
- In this course, skills are taught in large, group sessions and small, group learning and testing stations where case-based scenarios are presented.
- Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage active participation
- Hands-on format reinforces skills proficiency
- Key changes in advanced cardiovascular life support, reflecting the current American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device and use of an (AED)
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest • Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of acute coronary syndromes (ACS) and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
- Effective Resuscitation Team Dynamics
- ACLS Study Guide
- ACLS is designed for healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in the management of cardiopulmonary arrest and other cardiovascular emergencies. This includes personnel in emergency response, emergency medicine, intensive care and critical care units.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Continuing Education Certificate included at no extra charge - BRN/BVNPT, CECBEMS
Receive all of the above on the same day!
Can I take BLS on the same day as ACLS?
Yes. When enrolling for ACLS, you may choose to add BLS.
My ACLS card expired. Can I still take the renewal class?
Contact us by email and let us know your card expiration date, your profession, and specialty: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to COVID-19, are you teaching virtually or offering online classes?
Although we do offer other classes virtually, the AHA requires that CPR/BLS, ACLS, and PALS students come into our facility to perform hands-on skills in the classroom. Students have two options: 1. Traditional classroom course. 2. Complete the online course and exam, then come in for the skills session.
ACLS Online & Skills
- mercedes m.
Excellent place to learn no matter what age you are , knowledgable, very patient and given teachers toward their students, making sure every single of us learn the lessons to serve efficiently our patients at our present or future jobs. I appreciate their compromise with us. - 10/24/2018