CPR/BLS (Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation/Basic Life Support) Online & Skills Session:
HeartCode BLS is for healthcare professionals seeking an alternative method for completing an initial or renewal BLS Course.
Part 1: Online course at your own pace (approximately 2-4 hours)
Part 2: Skills Session at our training center, where the student will practice and demonstrate proficiency (approximately 1 hour)
- The course uses a variety of eLearning assets such as dramatizations, eSimulations, animations, self-directed learning, and interactive activities to teach students BLS knowledge and skills.
- After completing the online portion, students attend a structured BLS Hands-On Session with an AHA Instructor. This session focuses on meaningful skills practice, debriefing, team scenarios, discussions of local protocols, and skills testing.
- American Heart Association Guidelines for Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Emergency Cardiovascular Care.
- High-quality CPR critical concepts.
- 1-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- 2-Rescuer CPR and AED for adult, child and infant.
- The AHA Chain of Survival.
- Differences with rescue techniques based on age group
- Rescue breathing for all age groups
- Relief of choking for all age groups
- Bag-mask techniques for all age groups
- CPR technique and compression/ventilation rate and ratio for those with advanced airways.
- CPR – BLS Study Guide
This course is for professionals who need to learn to perform high quality CPR and other related lifesaving skills, in a wide variety of settings.
American Heart Association Certification
2 year certification card
Receive all of the above on the same day!
Schedule and Registration
$65 – Online Course & Skills Session
Includes 2 year certification card
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below: