Our team of highly skilled Respiratory Care Practitioners each have extensive experience and are proficient in all areas of acute care, critical care, sub-acute and home care settings, ventilator management and education. We are one of very few companies in the country offering this specialized type of course.
Students will practice with airway devices and related supplies and equipment until comfortable, confident and competent. Instructor(s) will spend additional time with students upon request after class at no charge.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your class, inform us prior to course completion and we will refund your entire payment!
- Upon completion of this specialized course, the health care provider will understand and be able to practice basic and advanced airway skills and procedures.
- Since some procedures do not fall within the participants scope of practice, learning these procedures increases awareness and the ability to assist advanced providers with advanced procedures, along with an understanding the correlation between nursing related hemodynamic values and Airway Management & O2 Therapy.
- Class is customized to the needs of each student.
This hands-on skills class includes:
- Bag-Mask Ventilation
- Basic Airway Adjuncts (OPA, NPA)
- Laryngeal Mask Airway
- Endotracheal Tubes and Intubation Procedure
- Tracheostomy Tubes
- Suctioning/airway clearance
- Oxygen Therapy modalities and devices
- Healthcare providers requiring airway management skills
- Professionals responsible for resuscitation and airway management
- Providers working in critical care and emergency department settings
- Pre-hospital emergency care professionals
- 3-4 hours
Certificate of Completion and Continuing Education approved by the BRN & BVNPT
Receive the above on the same day!
Enter Promo Code “AIRWAY” for a $20 discount!
- San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, California: 10200 Sepulveda Blvd #160, Mission Hills, CA 91345
Schedules & Registration
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below: