Our team of highly skilled Respiratory Care Practitioners each have extensive experience and are proficient in all areas of acute care, critical care, sub-acute and home care settings, ventilator management and education. We are one of very few companies in the country offering this specialized type of course.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your class, inform us prior to course completion and we will refund your entire payment!
- This course is designed primarily for arterial blood gas interpretation for acute and chronic pulmonary compromised patients.
- Indications for an Arterial Blood Gas
- Related equipment & supplies
- Interpretation of values
- Pulse Oximetry
- Diagnoses relating to ABG values, acute and chronic
- Interventions for improving ABG values
- Relationship between ventilator settings and ABG’s
- This course is designed primarily for RN/LVN’s, RT’s, students and new grads preparing to care for patients with acute and/or chronic pulmonary related issues. This is also an excellent course for seasoned nurses and RT’s preparing to return to the acute care environment in need of refreshing their knowledge of arterial blood gas interpretation and underlying etiologies related.
- 2 hours
Certificate of Completion and Continuing Education approved by the BRN & BVNPT
Receive the above on the same day!
Enter Promo Code “ABG” for a $20 discount!
- San Fernando Valley, Los Angeles County, California: 10200 Sepulveda Blvd #160, Mission Hills, CA 91345
Schedules & Registration
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below: