Satisfaction Guaranteed: If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your class, inform us prior to course completion and we will refund your entire payment!
- This course is designed primarily for arterial blood gas interpretation for acute and chronic pulmonary compromised patients.
- Indications for an Arterial Blood Gas
- Related equipment & supplies
- Interpretation of values
- Pulse Oximetry
- Diagnoses relating to ABG values, acute and chronic
- Interventions for improving ABG values
- Relationship between ventilator settings and ABG’s
- This course is designed primarily for RN/LVN’s, RT’s, students and new grads preparing to care for patients with acute and/or chronic pulmonary related issues. This is also an excellent course for seasoned nurses and RT’s preparing to return to the acute care environment in need of refreshing their knowledge of arterial blood gas interpretation and underlying etiologies related.
- 2 hours
Certificate of Completion and Continuing Education approved by the BRN & BVNPT
Receive the above on the same day!
I do not see any classes scheduled. When is your next class?
A minimum of 3 students is required to schedule a class date. If you have a group of 3 or more, please email us with your availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedules & Registration
Course Price – $60
Enter Promo Code “ABG” for a $20 discount!
All below dates are available. Please register by clicking your preferred date below:
- mercedes m.
Excellent place to learn no matter what age you are , knowledgable, very patient and given teachers toward their students, making sure every single of us learn the lessons to serve efficiently our patients at our present or future jobs. I appreciate their compromise with us. - 10/24/2018
- Fermin A.
Venue and class size is very conducive for learning. Excellent materials for audio-visual and book learners. High professionalism of instructors. I just did my IV therapy and Blood Withdrawal Training with them and I am coming back on January 2019 for ACLS Training and certification. More power to my instructor and thank you! - 11/24/2018